WifiKill 1.7 is an upgraded version that could kill internet connection for a device on the same network. It controls the wifi connection and so it is called wifi network controller app. WifiKill v1.7 xda allows you to cut the internet connection for the people who uses the Wi-Fi on the same network. So, that you can surf the web faster.
Having a faster internet connection at home or office then why should I need a WiFIKill app? However ultra Giga-band connection you have (More Connected Device = Less WiFi Speed) because of the bandwidth sharing. This process normally happens on a router. No More worries. No More Slower WiFi. Get the exclusive WiFiKill APK for Android v1.7.
Download WifiKill 1.7 Apk Xda
Download and install the latest version of WifiKill 1.7 apk software. Several bugs are removed and you have got all new features in it. Enjoy using the app and kill the network connection for faster browsing. If you are using the older version then switch to the newer version to fix the bugs.
Version: 1.7 (17)
Size: 0.32 MB (339,849 bytes)
Min: Android 2.1 (Eclair, API 7)
Uploaded October 2, 2014, at 7:06 AM GMT+0530
- Fixed the counter bug (I hope for the last time)
- Added an option to redirect HTTP traffic to specific IP (caution! this may lead to significant CPU load)
- Now successful kills are tagged by a green icon on the left of IP 🙂 (this is not 100% correct)
- Added an option to have sorted list of devices (by IP or by MAC) – see Settings
- Fixed a lag in preference screen
- Searching is now looking for IP or Name
- Minor changes here and then
- Added an option to assign a name to device’s MAC (long-click on the IP)
- Added an option to show the notification status bar
- Added option to set the range of IPs to scan, you can also stop the scan by pressing the search progress bar
- Fixed some strange no-subnet-scan issue?
- Fixed a bug that caused the percent to go over 9000!!!
- New ICON! the old was ugly, this is simple… meh.
- Fixed a few Force Closes
- Added a check-for-updates feature
- Fixed something more… don’t remember what it was now…
- Fixed “Vibrate when new IP is found” bug (vibration never stopped)
- Removed unused permissions (I think)
- Added Menu => Search option for devices without hardware search button (sgs2)
- Touching the “searching” progress will stop searching and reschedule it in 30 seconds (useful with large networks)
- Fixed two FC
- Fixed counter bug (I hope)
- Fixed “ALL” toggle (should work as expected now)
- Added reject methods in settings
- Search button assigned to… searching IP’s
- Fixed device count bug
- Fixed FC
- Fixed an IP tables error (in settings disable IP tables)
You can also download WifiKill for the following resources:
WifiKill iOS (iPhone & iPad)